What is Weduc?
Weduc is our Parent communication app designed to keep you in touch with what is happening at college.
It is personalised to the enrolments of your son/daughter. You stay in touch with college information that is relevant to them.
- Newsfeed – Keep up to date with all that’s going on in college personalised to your son/daughter’s subject groups and progress sessions
- Messages – Teachers/Coaches/exam staff/college services can contact you directly about your son/daughter when they need to
- Notices – For whole college or group events & news. Never lose the paperwork.
- Calendar – Personalised to your son/daughter’s subject groups and progress sessions: exam dates, controlled assessments, deadlines due, events, trips, with all the relevant information attached
- Forms – Report absences via the app and make enquiries
- Payments – Make payments online via the app for trips, visits, equipment
- Progress Evening Booking – Book Progress evening appointments from the app via a link in the Hub section or directly via https://kecnuneaton.schoolcloud.co.uk
How do I get weduc?
Download the weduc app for free on your smart phone. You can also gain access via www.weduc.co.uk
Your log information is emailed to you in September. If you cannot find your login, or require help, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org