Why work for us?
When you work for the college, you become part of our greatest asset: our people. We know that by treating you with excellence, we will receive excellent work in return.
- Working for a college based around the principle that ‘people work best when they feel good about themselves’.
- A workplace where, instead of levels of approval, people are trusted to make the key decisions for themselves.
- Managers who’ll trust you to work out your own balance of life and work.
- A blame-free culture where mistakes are celebrated as a tool for progress.
Wouldn’t you want to work there?
We aim to recruit people who:
- Are excited by their role and by the prospect of working with all young people, including those who are less well motivated;
- Are passionate about the processes of learning and teaching and are keen to continually develop their own skills;
- Meet the demands of the job with enthusiasm;
- Will subscribe to the ethos of the College and go the extra mile in terms of time and commitment to get the very best from our students;
- Are quick to praise and slow to criticize;
- Are not afraid to admit to seeing themselves as potential leaders of the future;
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of their work.
“We promote diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community”
“All applicants with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, as part of the appointment process, if they meet the minimum requirements for the post”
“As a ‘Regulated Activity’ all posts will require an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check”