You are here: King Edward VI College > Careers > Further Support and Guidance > Who do I speak to?

Who do I speak to?

Rachael Talbot – Employability and Communities Officer

Rachael is our full time Employability and Communities Officer and provides advice and guidance on how to apply for apprenticeships and jobs. She also helps students to identify and obtain voluntary work placements as part of their current course, their LinC activity or just because they want to help and support the local community.

Rachael works in the Study Centre so you can just drop in or you can contact her by email on

We use cookies to help improve your experience. See our privacy policy for details. OK More info

Why we use cookies How to manage cookies